Morshin resort was attributed to “green” quarantine zone!
On Friday, 18 september, at an extraordinary meeting of the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies, it was decided to revise the levels of epidemic danger of the spread of COVID-19.
Reported by Your Lviv region, referring to the press service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers Oleg Nemchinov.
The city of Morshyn and the Stryi district was assigned to “green” the level of epidemiological danger. It is worth noting, that restrictions come into effect with 00:00 h. 21 september 2020 g.
Restrictions for “green” quarantine zone:
- пребывание в общественных зданиях в масках или респираторах;
- проведение массовых мероприятий – no more 1 man on 5 m;
- transportation of passengers by public transport within the seating area;
- кинотеатры с заполненностью до 50%;
- проведение футбольных матчей со зрителями до 25% from the number of seats in stadiums in compliance with the distance – 1 man on 5 m;
- в случае, if more 50% classes or groups of a school or kindergarten went into self-isolation, the whole institution will be quarantined.
Recall, we previously reported, that the sanatoriums of Morshin are already open!