Rapa Morshinska No. 6 how to accept? Reception instructions
Instructions for the preparation of mineral water from natural brine source No. 6 resort Morshin
Morshynska natural brine source № 6 (mineralization of brine 150 g / l) is the starting material for the preparation of mineral water in dilutions: 3,5 g / l, 7 g / l, 14 g / l, for tyubazh – 21 g / l.
To obtain the above dilutions, the brine is diluted with drinking boiled water according to the following procedure:
- for preparing mineralized water 3,5 g / l should be diluted 25 ml of brine (2 dessert spoons) in 1 liter of water;
- for preparing mineralized water 7 g / l should be diluted 50 ml of brine (3 tablespoons) in 1 liter of water;
- for preparing mineralized water 14 g / l should be diluted 100 ml of brine (used tablespoons) in 1 liter of water;
- for tubazh water is prepared based on 150 ml of brine (9 tablespoons) on 1 litere of water.
Before use, the water must be warmed up to 38 °- 40 ° C (warm); 43°- 45° C (hot). Cold mineral water is at room temperature (about 20 ° C).
- For gastritis with preserved and increased secretory function, mineral water is used in dilution 3,5-7 g / l warm for 1-1,5 hours before meals 3 times a day 150-200 ml.
- For gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, mineral water is used in dilution 3,5 g / l warm for 1-1,5 by 150-200 ml 3 once a day for 1-1,5 hours before meals. In case of stable remission and involvement of the liver and gallbladder in the process, diluted mineral water is recommended 7 g / l warm or hot.
- With liver disease, gallbladder and biliary tract mineral water is used in breeding 7-14 g / l warm or hot in quantity 150-200 ml 3 times a day. The time of taking water before meals depends on the state of secretion and acidity of gastric juice: with preserved secretion and acidity – for 45 min before meals; with increased – for 1-1,5 hours before meals. Besides, for liver and gallbladder diseases, drainage is recommended (tyubazh) biliary tract 1 once a week. The number of tyubazh is carried out as directed by the doctor. Method: in the morning on an empty stomach to drink 200 ml of hot mineral water prepared for tubage (21 g / l) and lie on the right side with a heating pad on the liver area 1,5-2 o'clock.
- For diseases of the large intestine with a tendency to constipation, with preserved and increased secretion and acidity of gastric juice, mineral water is used in dilution 7-14 g / l warm and quantity 150-200 ml 3 times a day. With severe intestinal atony – 14 g / l 200 ml room temperature (20-25° C). For chronic pancreatitis, mineral pod is used in dilution 3,5 g / l – 3 times a day 100 ml for 1-1,5 hours before meals, warm or hot.
Out-of-resort use of Morshynska mineral water is carried out only on the recommendation of the attending physician.
Store natural brine from Morshin in a dark place at room temperature.