Sanatorium Marble Palace and Morshyn 90 years ago
Recreational house (Now Marble Palace in Morshyn), built in 1935-1938 gg. Under the project Lviv architect Mariana Nikodemovicha.
The opening of the spa house took place in July 1938 during the celebration of the 400th anniversary of Morshyn. He took part in the opening, in particular, US Ambassador to Poland, Anthony Joseph Drexel Biddle, Jr., largely because the construction of the object was accomplished by American capital.
It was a recreation facility in Morshyn, designed for 150 places. Marble Palace first took a rest in the format of "all inclusive". Earlier in the style of constructivism was built pavilion well-room "Boniface", which is still the hallmark of the resort Morshyn, today it is called “fungal”.
Information from the open source: https://www.facebook.com/roma.roma25